This ticket is issued on behalf of Wembley National Stadium Limited (WNSL) and is subject to the terms and conditions indicated on this ticket and Wembley Stadium’s Ground Regulations
Purchase and possession of this ticket as well as presentation of it to gain entry to the Wembley Stadium Tour signifies agreement to the following conditions;
Wembley Stadium is a working venue and the Stadium Tour operates all year round fitting between our busy events schedule.
Wembley Stadium has been designed as a multi-purpose venue and following in the footsteps of the old Wembley, hosts a diverse range of world-class sport and entertainment events.
The various events that we stage all have their own individual requirements in terms of the set-up of the seating bowl, the playing area and the stadium facilities. Therefore from week to week and month to month, depending on what event we are building up to stage (or indeed have just staged) the venue may look different.
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of WNSL and any licensing authority.
2. WNSL reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and to remove persons from Wembley Stadium for any reason where necessary.
3. In the interests of public safety, WNSL reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave Wembley Stadium at any time for safety reasons.
4. Admission to Wembley Stadium is at the ticket holder’s own risk. WNSL shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises except for death or personal injury which is caused by the negligence of WNSL or their respective employees or agents.
5. WNSL cannot accept responsibility for property lost or stolen at Wembley Stadium.
6. The use of professional audio visual recording equipment is prohibited. No professional audio, audio visual or cinematographic equipment or device may be brought into Wembley Stadium unless express written consent is gained in advance of the tour. All professional recording and/or transmission is prohibited including, without limitation, recording of any data, information or audio or audio visual footage of or relating to Wembley Stadium. Audio visual recording and photographic equipment may be used for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes unless express written consent is gained in advance of the tour.
As a condition of entry to Wembley Stadium you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings that you make in breach of this prohibition to WNSL.
7. WNSL will conduct security searches to your belongings and/or outer clothing on entry, exit or at any time to ensure the safety of patrons and Wembley Stadium. Bags or luggage larger than those permitted in aircraft cabins may be refused entry. Wembley Stadium has no facilities for leaving items. WNSL will refuse admission to, or eject from, Wembley Stadium any person who refuses to be searched.
8. Knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, weapons, flags, banners, poles, and similar articles or dangerous or hazardous articles are not permitted within Wembley Stadium, and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
9. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a guide, steward or other person acting for WNSL may be ejected from Wembley Stadium.
10. WNSL reserves the right to alter or vary the tour date and/or route at their discretion without prior notification or obligation to refund monies or exchange this ticket. No liability will be taken for any personal travel, accommodation, promotional or hospitality arrangements made relating to the tour or the cancellation of the tour. WNSL cannot guarantee that all advertised elements of the Tour will be available.
11. In the event of cancellation by WNSL, their sole obligation and liability shall be to offer the original purchaser a ticket for an alternative day, if available, or provide a full refund of the face value of this ticket, excluding any order processing, booking, delivery or administration fees. Duplicate tickets will be not issued. No other claims will be entertained.
We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes before the stated tour time to ensure sufficient time to clear security and get to the tours starting point. If you are late for your tour you risk the prospect of missing your time slot.
Once the date and time of your Wembley Stadium Tour is booked the booking cannot be refunded, unless the tour is cancelled by WNSL on the day for which this ticket is valid.
12. Please keep this ticket safe and in a good condition as a duplicate ticket will be not issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may be invalidated.
13. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions to Wembley Stadium.
14. No animals (other than guide dogs) will be admitted to Wembley Stadium.
15. Children under the age of 5 will be admitted on the Standard Wembley Stadium Tour at no charge provided they are accompanied by a paying adult; however the tour is not suitable for small children. Buggies are not permitted on the tour. All under’16 concessions must be accompanied by an adult. Your visit to Wembley Stadium will last approximately 75 minutes. (Mini tour 30 minutes, VIP tour 120 minutes).
16. This ticket will remain the property of WNSL at all times.
17. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of the Wembley Stadium Tour.
18. No tickets may be used for commercial or promotional purposes (such as competitions, promotions or hospitality packages) without the written consent of WNSL. Any ticket re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become void and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from Wembley Stadium.
19. This ticket may not be transferred by the original purchaser to a person (or persons) unless each of the following criteria are met: (a) the transfer must take place in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of the ticket, (b) the transfer must not take place in the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party’s business, (c) the transfer must be subject to these Conditions of Sale, which will apply to the transferee as if he/she were the original purchaser (and the transferor must inform the transferee of this), (d) the ticket must be for the transferee's personal use only, (e) the transferor must provide the name and address of the transferee when asked to do so by
WNSL, (f) the transferee is a natural person who is known to the original purchaser personally and who would be entitled to purchase a ticket under these Conditions of Sale.
20. CCTV Surveillance is in operation at Wembley Stadium.
21. No food or drink may be brought in to Wembley Stadium.
22. Wembley Stadium is a no smoking venue.
WEMBLEY STADIUM IS A PUBLIC TRANSPORT DESTINATION AND YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO TRAVEL TO THE STADIUM BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
WEMBLEY STADIUM TOURS OFFICIAL PARKING GUIDE
Please note Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination and you are encouraged to travel to the Stadium by public transport wherever possible
It is recommended that any visitors wishing to drive to the stadium only use the Official Wembley Stadium Car Parks.
There is a ‘pay on foot’ parking system in place and current parking charges are £3.00 for up to 2 hours and £5.50 for up to 4 hours. Please use the Green Car Park which is located off Engineers Way at the front of the Stadium. Please note there is no pre-booking facility for tours visitors’ cars, please visit the pay station before returning to your car after your visit.
COACH PARKING (including Mini-buses)
The Coach Park is located directly adjacent to the stadium. Coach Companies and Operators can pre-book their coach space for Wembley Stadium Tours on-line by clicking on the following link: www.wembleyofficialparking.com Please note that the online booking service is provided by a third party and Wembley Stadium is not responsible for the content of external internet sites or services provided by third parties.
Coaches can park for up to four hours when attending for a stadium tour at a cost of £17.25 per coach plus booking fee when pre-booked. To avoid disappointment, please pre-book your space as early as possible. Subject to other activities on the site, there may be limited coach parking available to purchase on the day at a cost of £25.00 per coach, (£26.00 on Arena Event Days)
Please note that illegally parked vehicles in the local residential streets around Wembley Stadium could be subject to parking fines or be towed away. For more information visit brent.gov.uk/services-for-residents/transport-and-streets
Note: There are a number of unauthorised parking operators within the Industrial Estate on the approach to the Wembley complex. We would strongly advise that you do not use them and choose Official parking for the following reasons;
BLUE BADGE PARKING
Blue Badge parking is available in the Green Car Park please use the ‘pay on foot’ parking system.
Bicycle parking is available on street level (B2) in the north east corner of the Stadium (near the Green car park).
Wembley Stadium car parks are owned by Wembley City Estate Management Limited and operated by City & Suburban Parking Limited (CSP) and therefore Wembley Stadium is not responsible for parking charges.
Please note that bookings for tours can be sold a number of months ahead of time, at which point it maybe unknown what other events will be taking place in the precinct and what the land owners and/or operators will decide to charge for parking.
Entry to the Car Park is subject to the terms and conditions of the Car Park owner and Car Park operator both of which will (as applicable) be displayed at the entrance to the Car Park or otherwise be available on request from the Car Park operator. Entry to and use of the Car Park is at your own risk. You must comply with all signage and directions of the Car Park operator.
You agree to indemnify WNSL against all and any loss or expense that WNSL may incur as a consequence of your use of the Car Park in breach of either the Car Park owners or the Car Park operators terms and conditions of entry.
WNSL will not be liable for damage or loss to vehicles or personal property or for death or personal injury caused to you or any other person using the Car Park except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
Any complaints or comments should be directed in writing to the Car Park operator within 72 hours of your use of the Car Park.
City & Suburban Parking Ltd
York House, Empire Way
Middlesex HA9 0PA